We’ve taken our industry-changing VRS series and have optimized components, processes and specifications to create a product variant that is ideally suited for demanding continuous duty applications with high nominal speeds and longer service life requirements.
The VRS High Speed can reach nominal input speeds of 4,500 rpm, making it a perfect match for continuous duty servo motors. Our design minimizes heat build-up, no-load running torque and maximizes efficiency. When combined with our specially developed lubrication, we off er the printing, packaging and converting industries with a zero maintenance solution that assures high throughput while reducing energy and cost of ownership.
- Carburized helical gears with proprietary secondary finishing process for higher accuracy and smooth, quiet operation
- One piece output shaft and planet carrier with two robust tapered bearings. Higher radial/axial load capacity, stiffness, torque density and safety factor, with guaranteed alignment of gearing
- Uncaged needle roller bearings designed to reduce heat, while providing excellent torque density and torsional rigidity
- Unique labyrinth input design and specially developed lubrication greatly reduces heat and increases system efficiency. IP65 protection is available for wash down applications
- Optimized mounting system with active centering on motor pilot diameter guarantees alignment of motor. Motor can be installed in any orientation
- True concentric motor shaft clamping connection, optimized for your specific motor. Reduced inertia for dynamic performance and balanced for high speed operation
- Ring gear machined directly into the housing, not welded or pressed in. Provides greater concentricity and elimination of speed fluctuation
*1) Motor mounting code varies depending on the motor. Use the selection tool link below to configure the code.