An excellent choice for customers looking for a highly flexible, yet value-priced servo rated gearbox without sacrificing performance or durability. The EJM series comes in six different frame sizes to meet a wide range of application requirements and can support servo motors with up to 7.5kW capacity. Solid, hollow and double extended output shaft options allow for flexible machine design. The all-aluminum housing construction offers weight savings of up to 30% with improved thermal horsepower over cast iron.
The EJM series comes vent free and lubricated for life with synthetic oil, making it a reliable, maintenance-free solution. This product is ideally suited for applications within the packaging, material handling and general automation markets.
- Globoidal gear set – between 3-8 teeth in contact at once, allowing 300% shock load capacity
- Integrated zero backlash coupling provides fast; error free alignment
- Ball bearings help reduce friction and heat; as compared to tapered roller designs
- Double oil seal and o-ring provide IP65 protection
- Thermally efficient; lightweight aluminum housing