PRE is part of the latest generation economy product family from Nidec Drive Technology Corporation. The PRE redefines the economy planetary gearbox segment by featuring helical cut gearing and a robust internal structure. Our customers benefit from a cost-effective, flexible, reliable design that can be adapted into a wide range of servo and stepper motor axes.
The PRE features industry-standard output mounting geometry with simple adaptation to any motor. Frame sizes from 062-160, along with ≤ 8-10 arc-minute backlash, allow the PRE to cover a broad range of application requirements where cost is a key consideration. As with all Nidec DTC planetary products, PRE is designed for maximum heat reduction and running efficiency through the use of special sealing and lubrication technology.
- Carburized helical gears for higher accuracy and smooth, quiet operation
- Uncaged needle roller bearings provide excellent torque density and torsional rigidity
- Unique labyrinth input design greatly reduces heat and increases system efficiency
- Optimized mounting system with active centering on motor pilot diameter guarantees alignment of motor. Motor can be installed in any orientation
- True concentric motor shaft clamping connection, optimized for your specific motor. Reduced inertia for dynamic performance and balanced for high speed operation
- Ring gear machined directly into the housing, not welded or pressed in. Provides greater concentricity and elimination of speed fluctuation
*1) Motor mounting code varies depending on the motor. Contact us to configure the code.