EvoGear is the next generation of hypoid gearing performance. It confidently combines the efficiency and compactness of a hypoid primary stage with the torque density and low backlash of the VRS and VRT planetary products. Tapered roller bearings on the input and output side of the gearbox absorb high radial and axial loads, ensuring long service life. A planetary output is used to achieve very high ratios.
EvoGear comes in four different output configurations and 17 reduction ratios to allow for use in a vast array of applications. Ratios up to 15:1 are available in a single stage, making it a compact design for small installation envelopes. Lubricated for life, EvoGear is a reliable maintenance-free solution.
Literature Download: EvoGear Series
CAD Model Download: EvoGear Series
- Hypoid input stage with optional planetary output stage. Planetary section includes carburized case-hardened helical gears with proprietary secondary finishing process for higher accuracy and smooth, quiet operation
- Tapered roller bearings at input and output stages for high radial, axial and tilting moment load capacity
- Three output mounting styles for maximum flexibility: Solid shaft, hollow shaft, ISO 9409-1 robot flange. Industry standard dimensional compatibility
- Simple, concentric, low inertia connection to various servo motors using adapter flange and stiff zero backlash coupling. Ready for dynamic or high-speed applications
- Output seal allows for IP64 protection
* Motor mounting code varies depending on the motor. Contact us to configure the code.