The EVT combines the compactness and performance of the VRT series with a right angle bevel system to provide the ultimate space saving solution for highly dynamic applications. The ISO flange interface allows for easy mounting of index tables, pinions, timing belt pulleys and other mechanical components without the need for a coupling.
The EVT is advantageous in applications requiring high accuracy, torsional stiffness and moment loading. Oversized dual tapered roller bearings allow the EVT to handle larger radial and thrust forces found in applications within the machine tool, aerospace or robotics industries. Available ratios range from 3:1 to 100:1—a total of 20 ratio configurations, giving machine builders more design flexibility than ever before.
Available Frame Sizes: 064 | 090 | 110 | 140 | 200 | 255
- Carburized helical gears with proprietary secondary finishing process for higher accuracy and smooth, quite operation
- Uncaged needle roller bearings allow for higher rigidity and torque
- One piece output shaft and planet carrier with two robust tapered bearings straddling the planet gears. Higher radial/axial load capacity, stiffness, torque density and safety factor, with guaranteed alignment of gearing
- Optimized mounting system with active centering on motor pilot diameter guarantees alignment of motor. Motor can be installed in any orientation
- ISO output flange allows easy mounting to indexing tables, pinions, timing belt pulleys and other mechanical components
- Ring gear machined directly into the housing, not welded or pressed in. Greater concentricity and elimination of speed fluctuation
- True concentric motor shaft clamping connection, optimized for your specific motor. Reduced inertia for dynamic performance and balanced for high speed operation
*1) Motor mounting code varies depending on the motor. Use the selection tool link below to configure the code.