The EVT combines the compactness and performance of the VRT series with a right angle bevel system to provide the ultimate space saving solution for highly dynamic applications. The ISO 9409 output flange interface allows for easy mounting of index tables, pinions, timing belt pulleys and other mechanical components without the need for a coupling.
The EVT is advantageous in applications requiring high accuracy, torsional stiffness and moment loading. Oversized dual tapered roller bearings allow the EVT to handle larger radial and thrust forces found in applications within the machine tool, aerospace or robotics industries. Available ratios range from 3:1 to 100:1—a total of 20 configurations, giving machine builders more design flexibility than ever before.
- Case hardened and ground gearing provides low noise; low backlash and minimal wear
- Uncaged needle roller bearings; allow for higher rigidity and torque
- Dual tapered roller bearings for high radial/axial loading
- Adapter plate and shaft bushing connection enables a reliable and flexible connection to any servo motor manufacturer
- ISO 9409 output flange; allows easy mounting to indexing tables, pinions, timing belt pulleys and other mechanical components
- Ring gear machined integral to the housing; not welded or pressed in. Greater concentricity and more precise alignment