An excellent choice for applications requiring high positional accuracy and dynamic performance. The EVB is a ≤4 arc-min gearbox that offers a right angle design with a through hole mounting style, making it compact and easy to assemble onto various equipment. This product is an ideal fit for various belt drive and actuator applications found throughout the packaging and assembly cell automation markets.
Various standard wash down and food grade options are available, making the EVB an attractive choice for the toughest environments. We offer the broadest selection of frame sizes and ratios, with immediate availability on most configurations. Industry standard mounting dimensions allow the EVB to be employed in legacy equipment designs, saving our customers time and money.
- Right angle bevel gear configuration allows motor to be mounted at a 90 degree position from the gearbox, saving space
- Carburized helical gears with proprietary secondary finishing process for higher accuracy and smooth, quiet operation. 40% higher tooth surface area than the industry standard
- One piece output shaft and planet carrier with two bearings straddling the planet gears. Higher stiffness, torque capacity and safety factor, with guaranteed alignment of gearing
- Uncaged needle roller bearings provide excellent torque density and torsional rigidity. 43% larger bearing surface area compared to the rest of the industry
- Optimized mounting system with active centering on motor pilot diameter guarantees alignment of motor. Motor can be installed in any orientation
- True concentric motor shaft clamping connection, optimized for your specific motor. Reduced inertia for dynamic performance and balanced for high speed operation
- Ring gear machined directly into the housing, not welded or pressed in. Provides greater concentricity and elimination of speed fluctuation
*1) Motor mounting code varies depending on the motor. Use the selection tool link below to configure the code.