This gearbox series is the right-angle version of the VRB, offering a compact configuration and output design that provides an OEM with maximum versatility. The through-bolt flange design at the output makes it much easier to assemble the reducer onto machinery. A 1:1 spiral bevel gear for the right-angle connection maintains good positional accuracy at ratios ranging from 3:1 – 100:1.
The EVB units will have a minimum backlash of 4 arc-minutes and maximum loads approaching 600 NM. Equipment manufacturers building custom assembly automation systems will find the flexibility and space-saving features of the EVB an ideal fit for their unique projects. The EVB provides an excellent option when performance, space, and cost all equally impact your reducer selection.
- Space–saving features; motor can be located at a 90 degree position from the reducer providing a more compact footprint
- High rigidity and torque; capacity are achieved by using uncaged needle roller bearings
- Adapter-bushing connection; enable a simple, effective attachment to most servo motors
- No leakage through the seal; high viscosity, anti-separation grease does not liquefy and does not migrate away from the gears
- Maintenance-free; no need to replace the grease for the life of the unit. The reducer can be positioned in any orientation