Compact and precise, the VRS is the ideal solution for demanding positioning accuracy and speed requirements. This product is a proven performer in higher speed, continuous duty applications where heat reduction is critical. Equipped with two rows of robust tapered roller bearings, the VRS runs smoothly and quietly even with the most challenging dynamic and static forces.
The VRS is available with reduced backlash, less than 2 arc-min, to handle dynamic machine tool and robotic applications with ease. With maximum acceleration torques up to 3700Nm, this product is an excellent partner to higher capacity servomotor models. Our customers specify this product when the industry standard is simply not good enough.
- Carburized, case hardened helical gears with proprietary secondary finishing process for higher accuracy and smooth, quiet operation
- One piece output shaft and planet carrier with two robust tapered bearings straddling the planet gears. Higher radial/axial load capacity, stiffness, torque density and safety factor, with guaranteed alignment of gearing
- Uncaged needle roller bearings provide excellent torque density and torsional rigidity
- Unique labyrinth input seal design greatly reduces heat and increases system efficiency. IP65 protection is available for wash down applications
- Optimized mounting system with active centering on motor pilot diameter guarantees alignment of motor. Motor can be installed in any orientation
- True concentric motor shaft clamping connection, optimized for your specific motor. Reduced inertia for dynamic performance and balanced for high speed operation
- Ring gear machined directly into the housing, not welded or pressed in. Provides greater concentricity and elimination of speed fluctuation
*1) Motor mounting code varies depending on the motor. Use the selection tool link below to configure the code.