With its cast iron housing design, the EJH is a rugged, reliable performer for any dynamic servo application. This product is an ideal fit for machine builders transitioning from mechanical or hydraulic systems to all-electric servo drives. Unlike traditional worm gearboxes out on the market, the EJH utilizes a globoidal gear mesh, resulting in 300% shock load capacity and a quiet, smooth running drive.
With torque capability up to 7800 in. lb. and backlash as low as 6 arc-min, the EJH is well suited for metals, plastics or rubber processing machinery applications requiring a robust, compact solution. NIDEC-SHIMPO can customize this product to fit your needs by offering a variety of solid shaft, hollow shaft or shrink disc output mounting options.
- Globoidal gear set – between 3-8 teeth in contact at once, allowing 300% shock load capacity
- Adapter-bushing connection allows simple mounting to virtually any servomotor manufacturer
- Wide range of output mounting styles available-hollow shaft; solid shaft, flange mount, shrink disc
- Double oil seal and o-ring provide IP65 protection
- Tapered roller bearings provide high radial and thrust load capability
- Cast iron housing for improved durability in heavy industrial applications