An excellent choice when very requiring good accuracy and reliability at an exceptional value. This inline planetary gearbox has a thread-in mounting style along with a level of precision and torque capacity that is best-in-class. Offered in a coaxial shaft design, with a maximum 5 arc-min backlash rating, the VRL is an accurate, high performance, cost effective solution for any OEM.
The VRL Series has dimensions that allow the reducer to be a direct substitute for some other common competitor models. The machining quality of the helical planetary gears means a very quiet and more efficient gearbox than competitive products. These planetary gearheads are the perfect solution for servomotor applications such as gantries, injection-molding machines, pick and place automation, and linear slides.
Available Frame Sizes: 050 | 070 | 090 | 120 | 155 | 205 | 235
- Quiet operation; helical cut gears contribute to reduced vibration and noise
- High precision; standard backlash is 5arc-min, ideal for the most accurate applications
- High rigidity and torque; rigidity and torque capacity are achieved by using uncaged needle roller bearings
- Adapter bushing connection; enables a simple, effective attachment to most servo motors
- No leakage through the seal; high viscosity, anti-separation grease does not liquefy and does not migrate away from the gears
- Maintenance-free; no need to replace the grease for the life of the unit. The reducer can be positioned in any orientation
NOTE: For all washdown intensive and food grade options, refer to Washdown and Food Grade options