A valuable alternative for OEMs that need a high-performance gearbox, and prefers a flexible mounting design to make it easier to assemble the gearhead onto their machinery. The positional accuracy and torque handling capabilities are an ideal fit for packaging machinery, medical equipment, and custom assembly cell automation.
The VRB Series planetary gearbox and its standard mounting flange are a dimensional replacement for a few common competitive models. The maximum output torque for the series peaks at 2,300 Nm. The VRB provides a backlash rating of <3 arc-minutes as its standard, which means this series provides solid performance at an exceptional value.
Available Frame Sizes: 042 | 060 | 090 | 115 | 140 | 180 | 220
- Quiet operation; helical cut gears contribute to reduced vibration and noise
- High precision; standard backlash is 3arc-min, ideal for higher levels of positional accuracy
- High rigidity and torque; rigidity and torque capacity are achieved by using uncaged needle roller bearings
- Adapter-bushing connection; enables a simple, effective attachment to most servo motors
- No leakage through the seal; high viscosity, anti-separation grease does not liquefy and does not migrate away from the gears
- Maintenance-free; no need to replace the grease for the life of the unit. The reducer can be positioned in any orientation
NOTE: For all washdown intensive and food grade options, refer to Washdown and Food Grade options