A collaboration between Rockwell and their qualified partners to deliver the most encompassing motion control solutions available in the global marketplace.
The Technology Referenced Products program links Rockwell Automation technical and commercial resources with those of specific partners, creating a path for critical information exchange and improved solutions.
The technologies referenced within the Encompass program must satisfy the following criteria;
- Extend the functionality limits of the Rockwell product line
- Enhance solutions as a critical, value-add component to Rockwell drive technology
- Support industries or applications associated with Rockwell product solutions
- Operate as a reputable, sound company
– dedicated to providing a high-level of service and quality,
– committed to partnering with a similar distribution strategy,
– focused on complementary marketing strategies
Nidec Drive Technology Corporation originally became a Rockwell Technology partner for the Asia-Pacific region in 2010. In this Rockwell and Nidec DTC worked together to deliver complete motion control solutions to machine builders in a variety industries throughout Southeast Asia and Japan. Afterwards the partnership expanded into North and South America where Nidec DTC was able to help Rockwell distribution partners to deliver complete, competitive servo motor solutions to their OEM customer base.
Nidec DTC became an Technology partner for the Americas region in late 2012, and the partnership with Rockwell and their distribution has expanded significantly since that inception. Visit Rockwell for more information about their Technology Partner.
Nidec DTC now has most of our servo-grade planetary gearbox product portfolio included within Rockwell’s Motion Analyzer software. To download that software, please visit the Rockwell’s Motion Analyzer Software.